Ensure You Reach the Right Respondents
Survox’s Computer-assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities enable you to target specific demographics using phone or a combination of phone and online surveys to achieve your quota requirements.
Sample management tools confirm quotas are being achieved and the right respondents are being recruited via a range of real-time reports and the ability to adjust sample-on-the-fly.
- Automatically Capture, screen and route inbound calls
- Manage landline and cell phone sample
- Use multiple quota-filling strategies
- Mine voice input for tone and sentiment analysis
Survox’s multi-mode capabilities gives you the advantage of contacting hard-to-reach groups by phone while continuing to collect responses from demographics who are more likely to complete the survey online.
All respondent data, regardless of source, is compiled seamlessly in one data file so researchers never have to stitch results together.
Efficiently Manage Sample
The Survox platform gives project managers and supervisors complete control over sample throughout the whole survey process, from building the sample to making changes on-the-fly. Survox’s sample management capabilities include:
- 24 time zones
- Up to 960 markets in grouped calling areas
- Replicating or grouping and treating segments differently based on pre-determined rules
- Real time call metrics including start-time, time-on-call, and total time on all calls
- ‘Do Not Call’ list handling to include and control for numbers in real time
- Sample assignments by hour to improve hit rates in each time zone, including a time zone file for your use that Survox can maintain
- Ability to use elaborate dialing algorithms
- Interviewers can be assigned special abilities for refusal conversion or foreign language surveys
- Interviewers can own specific records so that only they can work on them
- Duplicate records can be allowed or disallowed for up to three control fields, such as phone number, business name, or last name
- Easily passing data to and from sample sets
Survox provides us with an excellent platform to undertake continuous global phone surveys. Hundreds of interviewers log on to our system from different countries and Survox allows them to perform excellent and high-quality work. … we now have an excellent mixed mode environment for any multi-lingual surveying needs.
Large International Consulting Firm