Intelligent Automated Call Handling
The Survox Dialer provides CATI operation with predictive outbound dialing that, when integrated with the Survox platform, provides enhanced sample management controls to achieve quota objectives faster.
Features of the Survox Dialer
- Three dialing modes – Predictive, Power, and Preview
- Optimized cell phone number management
- Inbound/Outbound blending
- Third party call transfer
- Simultaneous audio recording modes to facilitate audio to text conversion
- Answering machine detection
- IVR prompt recording
- Supports up to 400 CATI interviewers
- Whole and partial recording of calls
- Predictive dialing over SIP or VOIP
Predictive Dialing Optimizes Interviewer Utilization
Predictive dialing places calls in advance so respondents are available just-in-time for interviewers. Connection attempts are managed by the dialer to ensure that an interviewer is available when a respondent on the line.
Real-Time Monitoring and Reporting
Monitor interviewers and connection rates for every study, project, or campaign from the Survox Dialer’s console.
- Perform on-site or remote monitoring of interviewers
- Create dialing reports for interviewer productivity, phone, and samples
Choose On Premise or Hosted
You have a choice of how to implement the Survox Dialer. The hardware-free hosted solution provides rapid implementation and expansion with easy access by remote interviewers and call centers. For those who prefer behind the firewall management, there’s an on premise solution.
Survox provides us with an excellent platform to undertake continuous global phone surveys. Hundreds of interviewers log on to our system from different countries and Survox allows them to perform excellent and high-quality work. … we now have an excellent mixed mode environment for any multi-lingual surveying needs.
Large International Consulting Firm