Responsible for growing Survox’s business in market research and opinion research organizations having data collection operations with precise quota controls, high throughput or time sensitive operations, and/or complex survey design. Our Survent technology provides a unified platform for sample management, survey programming & execution, operational control, and data transformation across a mix of collection modes (Phone, Web, IVR) and vendor solutions often spanning multiple geographies and collection organizations.
Contact us if interested: email@example.com
- Ownership of solution integrating software, services and support in a scalable, repeatable delivery model.
- Perform competitive analysis, strategic planning, and market research to identify customer and market opportunities and drive use cases and product/offering requirements for new solutions
- Collaborate with stake holders across Survox and other functional areas on the strategy and release planning to develop business case and go-to-market plans.
- Be a product expert with a solid understanding of technologies and processes used in the solution
- Present solution technically, articulate end-user value, and demonstrate how solution solves customer problems
- Provide major account and field support for new product introductions.
- Supply the content for marketing deliverables as required and work in collaboration with solutions marketing
- Investigate the most effective way to deliver a whole-product solution to the market including integrations with 3rd party solutions.
Specific Competencies/Skills Required
- Strong, effective leadership in a fast-paced, competitive business environment.
- Proven track record of execution and results in a enterprise software or services product management organization.
- Thorough knowledge of the product development lifecycle and how to design an offering to solve customer pain points and provide clear ROI
- Proven leadership working across organizational boundaries and geographically distributed development teams.
- Strong negotiation skills used to make effective trade-offs around scope, quality, cost, and schedule
- Ability to convey strategic direction and concepts to a diverse set of individuals
- Can articulate and deliver strategic, corporate and product messages to large audiences
- Demonstrated business planning and analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Solid understanding of customer requirements gathering and MRD development.
- 8+ years of prior software or services product management experience
- BS degree in a technical field (i.e. computer science, engineering or equivalent). MBA is highly desired.
- Familiarity with SaaS, telephony, unstructured data analysis, and statistical reporting a plus.
Occasional travel to customer and partner locations or to attend industry events.
Location of Position: San Francisco CA
Our jobs at Survox are dynamic – the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work necessary for this position. It is not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required and should not be construed as a job description