Survox is democratizing phone-based research to enable marketers of all types to capture the true “voice-of-the-customer”. Our phone survey automation platform and services help both researchers and their call center partners to run effective and responsive data collection operations.
This role requires someone who takes full responsibility for driving product requirements and roadmaps in addition to also setting strategic direction for all promotion, pricing, and business development initiatives.
The qualified candidate will have ownership of solutions, integrating software, services and support in a scalable, repeatable delivery model.
- Perform competitive analysis, strategic planning, and market research to identify customer and market opportunities and drive use cases and product/offering requirements for new solutions.
- Collaborate with stake holders across Survox and other functional areas on the strategy and release planning to develop business case and go-to-market plans.
- Be a product expert with a solid understanding of technologies and processes used in the solution.
- Present the solution technically and articulate the end-user value and how solution solves customer problems.
- Provide major account and field support for new product introductions.
- Supply the content for marketing deliverables as required and work in collaboration with solutions marketing.
- Investigate the most effective way to deliver a whole-product solution to the market to the marketing including incorporation in the global services strategy.
Ideal candidate prefers working in a small company and is a self-driven individual. The candidate is also hands-on and a tenacious problem-solver with a strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Strong, effective leadership in a fast-paced, competitive business environment.
- Proven track record of demonstrating execution and results in a commercial software or services product management organization.
- Thorough knowledge of the product development lifecycle and how to design a product/solution/offering to solve customer pain points and provide clear ROI
- Proven leadership skills working across organizational boundaries and dealing with distributed teams.
- Strong negotiation skills used to make effective trade-offs around scope, quality, cost/schedule
- Ability to convey strategic direction and concepts to a diverse set of individuals
- Can articulate and deliver strategic corporate and product messages to large audiences
- Demonstrated business planning and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Solid ability to translate customer requirements into B2B application software
5+ years of prior B2B software or services product management experience.
BS degree in a technical field (i.e. computer science, engineering or equivalent). MBA is highly desired.
Apply by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com