- Have you built back end web services?
- Enjoy working with an experienced, eclectic and dynamic team?
- Love writing lots of code?
- Passionate about the art of programming and creating indestructible products that customers love?
- Ready to see your ideas turned into reality?
Collecting feedback and opinions of the marketplace and constituency is important work.
Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opinions and perspectives drive development and the improvement of products and services and inform our elected officials of voter sentiment. Survox is the leader in enterprise marketing research and opinion polling data collection software and services.
We’re looking for a lead developer to work closely with our team to help develop the next generation of our market research platform.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience developing services for the web
- Very Familiar with service-oriented architecture
- Very Familiar implementing RESTful APIs
- Very familiar with a common web framework (Rails, Django, Sling, Zend, Axis2/C, etc.)
- Very Familiar with a high level programming language (Ruby, Python, Java, PHP etc.
- Familiar with a web templating system (Mustache, Dust, Closure, Handlebars, etc.)
- Familiar with C and/or C++
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
Nice to Have
- Familiar with AWS
- Comfortable developing in a Linux environment
- Experience with bazzar, git or subversion
- Experience with MVC programming
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Database / Data Storage experience (SQL & NoSQL)