Advanced Phone Survey Software to Optimize Voice Data Collection
Survox Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) give researchers and customer experience professionals the tools to capture insight-rich voice data.
Survox lets you centralize the management of an entire phone survey operation and access it from anywhere. Seamless integration with a host of other tools lets you have all your data in one place no matter how you survey respondents.
Collect Data using Multiple Survey Modes
- Automated voice (IVR)
- Computer assisted telephone interviewing (CATI)
- Combine both voice and web surveys for maximum flexibility
Survox Phone CATI
Survox Phone, our call center phone survey software automation (CATI) solution, makes it easy to design and manage phone survey data collection. From the dashboard you can add or decrease stations or enable remote interviewers to conduct surveys all while viewing real-time results, producing reports on quotas and managing sample. Survox Phone makes it possible to:
- Capture data for up to 10 million sample records
- Manage quota for up to 960 market segments
- Easily manage CATI stations—even for remote interviewers
- Report on operations
Automated Voice Response (IVR)
Survox’s Automated Voice Response platform lets you automate voice response surveys or voice message delivery. Survox Automated Voice IVR can be used to:
- Conduct automated surveys by phone
- Optimize call center operations by screening and routing in-bound calls
- Automate customer experience data collection post-transaction
- Automatically delivering voice messages – such as emergency notices – by phone
Simplified Survey Management
The intuitive phone survey software lets project managers:
- Add, delete or prioritize sample — even when the study is live
- Report on quotas, suspends, and interviewer productivity
- Manage the Survox Dialer, monitor interviewers and access recorded interviews
- Optimize data collection across online, CATI and IVR
Request your FREE quote now and find out how easy automated voice research can be.
At Venture Data, we are very pleased with the Survox Interviewing System. The system is very robust and provides the functionality to do any type of telephone interviewing our clients ask for regularly. I don’t think any research software vendor has developed a better product.
F. Barney, Venture Data